Monday, May 19, 2008

Exhausting Weekend, Still No Money

Well, Jill did call me and leave a message on Friday. She said she'd been able to get an agreed-upon amount of money out of my account that had been deposited the day before.

However, she called at a time when I was unable to answer the phone or even go to the bank (about 2:30 PM).

I checked my account today, and apparently she returned the money to my account, because it's there. The money I'm actually looking for (the money stolen by "MEETIC" and the fees unjustly taken out by Regions) is still missing. What a bunch of greedy creeps to hold onto my money even after they know the scoop.

Unlike my new bank, First Tennessee, Regions closes early on Mondays so I was unable to go up there today and speak with Jill.

I have it on my list for tomorrow's lunch break.

No comments: