Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May Have Assumed Some Things About Jill

So - Jill let me down.

I finally made it to the bank yesterday to get the cash that had been deposited last week, but that Jill had been unable to access because of the "no post" status. She was waiting for someone who was in a meeting to help her, and promised to call me at home as soon as she got the money.

Anyway, when I got there yesterday, she told me she actually did find out how to do it herself after all (this is 4 days later), and it would only take a minute.

She left me sitting at the desk for...ten...min...utes...popping back in to say she had "figured it out", and it would only be two more minutes.

She did bring the cash to me, but I was pretty irritated by that time - after all, I'd been left there long enough to have time to contemplate what she'd just said.

I was there last Friday to get that money, and she didn't know how to do it? Where in the world did she get her training? She's not even a teller - she has an office! I had to borrow the money I needed to get through the weekend because she didn't know what she was doing!

I checked my account online this morning, and the debit was noted with the phrase "forced check". Apparently Jill didn't know how to do that until my situation put her in a position to have to learn it.

I've got the money now, so that's OK. Payroll stopped my direct deposit, and the paper check is on the way, so Regions can't get their hands on that. I've left a few dollars in my account so that it won't close before Regions returns the stolen funds and the immoral fees, but I'm about, quite frankly, to give up on ever seeing my money.

What a pack of monkeys they turned out to be.

No comments: