Friday, May 16, 2008

Why does a little pat on the head make me feel better?

What is it about me, that Regions can pat me on my head, return a fraction of my money, and I start to feel victorious, rich and successful again?

I should check into some counseling sessions - maybe watch a little Dave Ramsey today.

So, the update on my account is this: the money stolen from me yesterday by MEETIC, along with the international fee and the NSF fee, have been returned.

A deposit from PayPal is pending, and I can see it. (Due to the time it takes to set up bank account info on PayPal, I didn't have time to direct the deposit into my new First TN account, or believe me, it wouldn't be in my scary Regions account right now.)

I'll go to the bank as soon as it's open and see if I can free it - or if this "no post" thing is going to protect my money from me as well as from the thieves.

Jill probably won't be surprised to see me standing by the front door when she comes to work this morning...

No comments: