Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yet Another NSF Fee

At midnight this morning, a utility company bill was electronically drafted from my bleeding and dying Regions account.

Of course, that meant another $35 fee for Regions.

Here's the part I love - also at midnight this morning, my paycheck was deposited.

Of course, the draft and overdraft had to come first or how else would they make any more money off my free checking account...but I'm back into positive numbers now.

I'm going to go up to the bank and draw out all but a dollar, and put it into my new First Tennessee account.

I wrote the first check on my FT account to my sister yesterday to re-imburse her for the money she loaned me to open the account yesterday - she's holding the check until I can get my own money into the account. She'll be glad to know she can have her money back this afternoon.

Need to go to the utility company today and change my direct draft to First Tennessee.

Regions Bank sucks for making me have to do all this!

No comments: